1. The human body consists of a energy system (chakras and aura) and through this energy system healing energy flows. When the energy is free flowing, it is a sign that the person is of good physical and emotional health. This energy is considered the universal life force energy aka Chi because it fuels every single process in our bodies.
2. When the flow of healing energy is blocked or interrupted, the body becomes unbalanced resulting in low energy. If you are feeling low energy for a long period of time, it may lead it to physical, emotional and health problems such as diseases, congestion, headaches, sadness, stress, and emptiness.
3. Your energy flow must be in a stable state between not too much or not too little. It should always be moving throughout your body without interruption or blockage.
4. You can increase your energy flow by using alternative healing methods such as crystal therapy, acupuncture, sound healing, and reiki.
5. Energy moves through channels in the body called meridians. There are 12 main meridians which have points that can be stimulated to assist with moving the energy flow.
6. There are 7 major chakras, a Sanskrit word meaning “wheels” which are the vortex of energy life force (also known as Prana, Chi, Qi) which are located from the base of the spine ascending to the head.
7. Some of the energy moves through the nervous system, such as via hormones or endorphins. This may influence your mood or energy and when not taken care of, your energy can become blocked or stagnant.