Have you ever thought about how you approach finding a new job, ending or beginning a relationship, buying/renting a home, or dealing with a recent health problem? Is it working for you? Or, are you convinced that you will be stuck in the same boring job for the rest of your life? Never finding true love or having the courage to leave an unhealthy partner? Have you given up on what to do about your health issue? If you have experienced any of these scenarios, and it resonates with you, I invite you to bring into your life, a practice called manifestation meditation! It is a natural, peaceful, and relaxing approach that can bring you closer to feeling like you are in charge of your life and understanding your life purpose.
Manifestation meditation is a specific practice that can help to really focus or hone in on what it is that you want to attract or create, on a conscious and subconscious levels. It is great to practice when you are feeling stressed, overwhelmed with work-life balance, depressed, confused, unmotivated, or losing your self-confidence. All you need is 10 minutes a day. Try it for the next week and see if you are beginning to manifest what you intended on. If you are seeing the benefits, I encourage you to continue on and just keep the flow moving to your satisfaction. Please let me know your outcomes!
Here are my top 6 benefits that I believe manifestation meditation can do for you to create more happiness in your life and self-fulfillment!
1. You clear away the static that may cloud your vision. You will begin to notice an endless amount of options to choose from because you are clear in exactly what you are wanting to manifest. It is like you are the artist painting your vision on a canvas. You will become aware of the tools, people, and internal resources that will be required to be part of your manifestation.
2. It will invite more relaxation into your day-to-day life because you are taking the time and energy to focus on your personal needs and wants. When you your intention turns into action the result becomes a form of movement, as well as a connection of what you desire is coming your way. As you make this connection, you begin to feel better about yourself, the outcome of your future, and are feeling more centered.
3. Removes a sense of procrastination, mind blocks, or the mindset that something is just gonna fall into your lap. As you become more clear, excited, and accepting of your manifestation, endorphins are released which will produce a feeling of well-being and a sense of positivity. Your energy will no longer feel stagnant or empty…bringing in more space for creativity and abundance.
4. Feeling self-compassion. You will feel less judgmental about some of your shortcomings or not having everything in order right now in your life. Overtime, you become more kind to yourself and understanding that you have the strength to deal with the negative or emotional hardships.
5. Increases your intuitive skill. When your mind and body are in rhythm of calmness and harmony, you allow your awareness to see more of the synchronicities in your life. Some examples of synchronicity may be, a dream, a message on a billboard that provides answers or clues that are linked to what you are manifesting, or repeated patterns of numbers, names, locations, etc.
6. You feel a sense of hope and direction in life. You feel happier in your life and a sense of knowing that things are going to be all right. You spend less time thinking about the negative things. You may begin to notice that people, including loved ones, co-workers, bosses, neighbors, or strangers are attracted to this positive energy and they in turn are more positive and happy. As your happiness flourishes, there is the possibility it will have a positive impact on your health!