Are you waking up feeling like you will never be ok again? Perhaps you can’t focus. Maybe you had to move and your whole life changed? Do you wonder why this happened to you? I’m soooo familiar with this! I went through a pretty traumatic breakup in 2008 and it rocked my world! I will be forever changed.
In those first 30 days post breakup, I had to figure what I was going to do with my life. I was 33. I’d just passed my exam as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and was supposed to celebrate with my family that weekend. But, instead I was planning where I was going to live and how I was going to face everyone. I prayed and asked the Angels to guide me and give me strength to get through the next hour, even the next minute. I allowed for the first time for people to help me like I’d never before. I read a lot, deepened my spirituality, and did whatever it took to stop the pain and impulses to call/text him. I learned so much about myself and how to heal from old love wounds in those first few weeks. I’d love to share with you how I healed myself and found the love of my life a year later in 2009. Do you want to know what I did to make this happen?
It’s filled with strategies to organize your life. Use it as an action plan for the next 30 days to get your personal power back! You will get clarity and a sense of control of your emotions. If you feel hopeless, empty and depressed, or tired of another failed relationship, then you are in the right place for things to get better! Try not to put too much pressure on yourself as you go through this heartbreak. You are going through enough already. Let me make this time in your life as clear and focused forward as possible.
In this free checklist and video gift you’ll be able to focus on how to:
- Stop wasting your time anxiously thinking about him
- Make yourself a priority and tune into your inner wisdom
- Take care of your own needs and not rely on a guy who isn’t adding value to your life to do it for you
- Bring out your Inner Goddess
This checklist was created by the steps I took to help ease into my healing process.
This is how you’ll use this checklist:
- Use it like it’s your daily action plan for the next 30 days.
- Check off whatever you complete on this list. You may be repeating them over and over again.
- Keep your checklist near you at all times as a reminder, “I Got This.” Pace yourself and get focused. Because there will be times when the pain and anxiety is unbearable and you’ll want to text him or do something impulsive.
- Look at everything you have checked off and feel a sense of relief and pride. You’ll thank yourself later if you do the healing work now.
This checklist was created by the steps I took to help ease into my healing process. Which gave me the energy and attention I needed to get my life back together. The biggest result I gained after this breakup was my sense of identity and self worth. I struggled pretty much my whole life with self esteem issues. I’m in such a better place now in my life. And, I want that for you too!
That’s why I’m so passionate about sharing this checklist with you and to emphasize how it saved me and changed my life forever. Please adapt the steps to your personality and do what works for you. It’s a template for you to create into your own experience in healing yourself.
You deserve to live your life as you imagined it! This heartbreak you’re going through is only going to make you stronger and clearer about what you truly want in your love life and life in general. It is not the end for you…it’s merely your awakening!!
I’d love to know a little more about your experience. Can you answer a few of these questions. It will only take 2 minutes. Comment below…
- Where are you at in your heartbreak (beginning, middle, end)?
- What do you hope to get out of this checklist?
- What would you rather be doing if you were not dealing with this pain right now?
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions. It helps me to understand your needs and continue to provide you with the best strategies!
BONUS WEBINAR: I’m hosting a free webinar to bring you more support and clarity on how to heal old love wounds and stop attracting the wrong guys. Learn how to register here.