Did you know that getting clear about your goals or creating a vision board can help you feel more confident, improve your mood, and increase your intuitive skills?
It’s true. I’ve done this practice over and over and I continue to deepen my understanding of who I am, why I was born, and what choices I can make to feel good about myself. And, I want the same for you. I hear from clients a lot who struggle with self-esteem and high levels of stress that they don’t know where to start. Well, in simple terms…you got to slow things down and create a lifestyle of self-care and love. While I know it’s not easy, and trust me, I’ve been on this journey my whole life trying to heal myself and to love myself. And while it’s not an easy task to take, the reward is much greater then the sickening feeling of feeling lost, stressed, and alone.
When I decided to enroll in the “School of Life” (that’s what I call it), I made a commitment to keep moving forward in my soul’s journey even when things go to shit. Because there are plenty of fun and peaceful moments that I think, “I’m so glad to be alive!” A while back, I created a guidebook on how to master your intuition and raise your vibrational level that I’d love to share with you.
You can go in many directions with this guidebook, like:
- How to simplify your life and find balance not perfection
- Creating more happiness by first using your intuition and imagination
- Trust in your inner wisdom so you can accept that you are worthy
- Give yourself permission to just chill…you don’t have to please everyone to be liked or lovable
- Your sensitivity is your gift, not a curse
- [This is for you to complete: How can this guidebook change the direction of your life?]
I hope this guidebook brings some value to your life! Please let me know what you got out of it! What examples when using your intuition made your life easier? Comment below.